Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Connection driver problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sam man

Sam man

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

My computer is unable to connect to the Internet, both through the wireless network and the ethernet connection. Running a connection diagnosis told me that the wireless and local area connection drives were having problems, and that I needed to download system updates for those drivers. I installed the updates that I had gotten earlier in the day when I could still connect to the Internet, and the same problem still came up. I have since tried using system restore to see if maybe another update from earlier was causing the problem, and my computer still can not access the Internet, and those updates are gone until it can connect and recieve them again. I know for a fact that the wireless network is working fine, because I am connected to it right now with my iPod to ask for help on this site.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users