Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can anyone explain me this?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 lucaspeed

lucaspeed

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hi, I know in Malware Logs forum there's first come - first served basis but I posted a help request on 20 december on a tough problem and I never had an answer.
I found questions posed on 23 december already answered.
Not that I am demanding the impossible but I think that someone must write (at least) "I can't help you on this topic" so I can search for help somewhere else...

Happy Holidays to everyone.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

Just be patient you got here just before the Christmas Holidays took over. A lot of people are on vacation with family and what not. After this week things should pick up, but New Years is coming up as well.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

Hello Lucas
While we understand your frustration at having to wait, please note that Bleeping Computer deals with several hundred requests for assistance such as yours on a daily basis. As a result, our backlog is quite large, as are other comparable sites that help members with malware issues. Athough our HJT Team staff work on hundreds of requests each day, they are all volunteers who contribute to helping members as time permits. No one is paid by Bleeping Computer for their assistance to our members.

New and more devious malware infections are released almost daily. It then takes time for our Team to to investigate, analyze and test removal techniques before we can help members like yourself. Doing that means that we sacrifice speed of response for a quality response that will help remove the malware more effectively.

Further, our malware removal staff is comprised of team members with various levels of skill and expertise to deal with thousands of malware variants, some more complex than others. Although we try to take DDS/HJT logs in order (starting with the oldest), it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, you wouldn't want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it, would you?

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 lucaspeed

lucaspeed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Cryptodan, boopme: I perfectly understand this! I was only wondering why a Dec 23 post was answered before a Dec 20 post.
I banged my head on the wall for a week with this PC (and I am not a n00b) but I am in a situation where DDS and Combofix freeze even in safe mode, SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes AntiMalware didn't found anything but I KNOW for sure there's something nasty to remove.

thank you for your answer

#5 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Also need to post a log in the MRL section

Also the preparation guide will help you get started.

You can find answers about Combofix questions here

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

Yes upon further review you do not have logs posted,
If you cannot run DDS use OTL below and Do NOT run ComboFix.

• 1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • This is THE Mirror
    2. Save it to your desktop.
    3. Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
    4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

5. Push the Quick Scan button.
    6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 lucaspeed

lucaspeed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

I don't have the chance to post any log. DDS freezes. COMBOFIX freezes. I wrote this in this thread and in the original post.
I usually read anything I need prior to post my own request.
I don't want anyone lose his time for something I can make on my own so I try to help myself first reading similar topics on the forum.

I also tried rkill before launching DDS, with non success.

#8 lucaspeed

lucaspeed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:39 PM

This is OTL.txt but I don't see any Extra.txt on the desktop nor minimized.

OTL logfile created on: 27/12/2010 02:27:26 - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.18.0 Folder = C:\Users\Benito\Desktop
Ultimate Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000410 | Country: Italia | Language: ITA | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

1.015,00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 480,00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 47,00% Memory free
2,00 Gb Paging File | 1,00 Gb Available in Paging File | 70,00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 55,89 Gb Total Space | 40,84 Gb Free Space | 73,07% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: BENITOPC | User Name: Benito | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - \\?\C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WMIADAP.EXE ()
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\sppsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_420fe3fa2b8113bd\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\dwmapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (WatAdminSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AntiVirScheduler) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WwanSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\wwansvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WbioSrvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\wbiosrvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Power) -- C:\Windows\System32\umpo.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Themes) -- C:\Windows\System32\themeservice.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sppuinotify) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppuinotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (RpcEptMapper) -- C:\Windows\System32\RpcEpMap.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SensrSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\sensrsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (PeerDistSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\PeerDistSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (PNRPsvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\pnrpsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (p2pimsvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\pnrpsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (HomeGroupProvider) -- C:\Windows\System32\provsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (PNRPAutoReg) -- C:\Windows\System32\pnrpauto.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (HomeGroupListener) -- C:\Windows\System32\ListSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (FontCache) -- C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Dhcp) -- C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (defragsvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\defragsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (BDESVC) -- C:\Windows\System32\bdesvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AxInstSV) ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV) -- C:\Windows\System32\AxInstSv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AppIDSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sppsvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (EvtEng) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (RegSrvc) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (pnicml) -- C:\Users\PIERLU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pnicml.sys File not found
DRV - (hwusbdev) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ewusbdev.sys File not found
DRV - (hwdatacard) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ewusbmdm.sys File not found
DRV - (catchme) -- C:\Users\PIERLU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\catchme.sys File not found
DRV - (avipbb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avgntflt) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (ssmdrv) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (KSecPkg) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (cmdide) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (adpahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (adp94xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV - (adpu320) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (arcsas) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV - (arc) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV - (aliide) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (nvstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nvraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nfrd960) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys (IBM Corporation)
DRV - (LSI_SAS) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV - (iaStorV) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorV.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (MegaSR) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys (LSI Corporation, Inc.)
DRV - (LSI_SCSI) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV - (LSI_FC) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV - (iirsp) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)
DRV - (megasas) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV - (hwpolicy) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (elxstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys (Emulex)
DRV - (aic78xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\djsvs.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV - (FsDepends) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fsdepends.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vsmraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)
DRV - (vmbus) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vhdmp) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vhdmp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (storflt) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmstorfl.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vdrvroot) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vdrvroot.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (storvsc) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storvsc.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (viaide) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (ql2300) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (rdyboost) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (ql40xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (SiSRaid4) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)
DRV - (pcw) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\pcw.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (SiSRaid2) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)
DRV - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV - (CNG) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\cng.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (rdpbus) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdpbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (RDPREFMP) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (RasAgileVpn) WAN Miniport (IKEv2) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\agilevpn.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (WfpLwf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wfplwf.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (NdisCap) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndiscap.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (vwifibus) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (1394ohci) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\1394ohci.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (UmPass) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (mshidkmdf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (MTConfig) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (CompositeBus) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (AppID) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (scfilter) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\scfilter.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (s3cap) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vms3cap.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (VMBusHID) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VMBusHID.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (discache) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\discache.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (AcpiPmi) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\acpipmi.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (AmdPPM) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV - (BrUsbMdm) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbSer) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrSerWdm) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltLo) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltUp) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (VST_DPV) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VSTDPV3.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (VSTHWICH) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VSTICH3.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VSTCNXT3.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (b57nd60x) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\b57nd60x.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbdx.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbdx.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (avgio) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (NETw2v32) Driver di Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NETw2v32.sys (Intel® Corporation)
DRV - (ialm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igxpmp32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (STAC97) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\STAC97.sys (SigmaTel, Inc.)
DRV - (omci) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\omci.sys (Dell Computer Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://it.msn.com/?ocid=iehp
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = it
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 9B C9 77 8F 89 A4 CB 01 [binary data]
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 22:39:37 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 85.37.17.16 85.38.28.68
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\Windows\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\System32\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/06/10 22:42:20 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Nla - File not found
NetSvcs: Ntmssvc - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: SRService - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
NetSvcs: LogonHours - File not found
NetSvcs: PCAudit - File not found
NetSvcs: helpsvc - File not found
NetSvcs: uploadmgr - File not found
NetSvcs: Themes - C:\Windows\System32\themeservice.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: BDESVC - C:\Windows\System32\bdesvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/12/27 02:25:57 | 000,602,624 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/12/26 00:19:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SopCast
[2010/12/26 00:15:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia
[2010/12/26 00:15:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
[2010/12/24 18:03:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Apple
[2010/12/21 23:33:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/12/21 22:57:55 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Searches
[2010/12/21 22:57:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\Identities
[2010/12/21 22:57:39 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Contacts
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Videos
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Saved Games
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Pictures
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Music
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Links
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Favorites
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Downloads
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Documents
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Documents\Video
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\SendTo
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Risorse di stampa
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Risorse di rete
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Recenti
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Documents\Musica
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Modelli
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Menu Avvio
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Impostazioni locali
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Documents\Immagini
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Documenti
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Dati applicazioni
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Dati applicazioni
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Cronologia
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Cookies
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Temp
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\Roaming
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Local\Microsoft
[2010/12/21 22:57:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Benito\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs
[2010/12/20 23:03:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET
[2010/12/20 21:32:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\Wat
[2010/12/20 19:47:19 | 000,472,064 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe
[2010/12/20 17:17:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/12/20 17:16:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/12/20 17:07:23 | 000,472,064 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\RootRepeal.exe
[2010/12/20 16:59:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\MGtools
[2010/12/20 12:31:12 | 000,388,096 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\fgahgfh.exe
[2010/12/20 12:19:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2010/12/20 11:59:03 | 001,345,624 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe
[2010/12/20 01:17:12 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/12/20 01:17:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/12/20 01:17:08 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/12/20 01:17:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/12/20 00:18:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2010/12/20 00:15:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Google

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/12/27 02:28:43 | 000,945,724 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh010.dat
[2010/12/27 02:28:43 | 000,692,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/12/27 02:28:43 | 000,212,338 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc010.dat
[2010/12/27 02:28:43 | 000,179,810 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/12/27 02:28:25 | 000,017,136 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/12/27 02:28:25 | 000,017,136 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/12/27 02:26:04 | 000,602,624 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/12/27 02:22:39 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/12/27 02:22:34 | 798,572,544 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/12/26 01:01:26 | 000,780,283 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2010/12/26 00:19:23 | 000,000,918 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\SopCast.lnk
[2010/12/24 17:56:46 | 000,135,096 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2010/12/24 17:56:43 | 000,061,960 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/12/21 22:09:18 | 000,001,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/12/20 23:10:53 | 000,624,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/12/20 21:33:55 | 000,271,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/12/20 20:56:08 | 000,197,871 | ---- | M] () -- C:\MGlogs.zip
[2010/12/20 20:35:25 | 000,296,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\y4cqysj7.exe
[2010/12/20 18:09:00 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/12/20 18:08:40 | 000,020,952 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/12/20 17:16:56 | 000,001,930 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/12/20 16:59:49 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2010/12/20 16:59:49 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2010/12/20 12:59:37 | 002,416,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\MGtools.exe
[2010/12/20 12:59:37 | 002,416,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\MGtools.exe
[2010/12/20 12:01:19 | 000,080,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/12/20 01:00:43 | 000,000,934 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/12/16 09:47:52 | 001,345,624 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/12/26 01:01:17 | 000,780,283 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2010/12/26 00:19:23 | 000,000,918 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\SopCast.lnk
[2010/12/20 23:10:45 | 000,624,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/12/20 20:35:20 | 000,296,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\y4cqysj7.exe
[2010/12/20 17:16:56 | 000,001,930 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/12/20 16:59:49 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2010/12/20 16:59:49 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2010/12/20 16:59:48 | 000,197,871 | ---- | C] () -- C:\MGlogs.zip
[2010/12/20 16:59:23 | 002,416,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\MGtools.exe
[2010/12/20 12:59:23 | 002,416,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\MGtools.exe
[2010/12/20 12:01:14 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Benito\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/12/20 01:17:12 | 000,001,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/12/20 01:00:43 | 000,000,934 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/02/28 01:19:39 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\CRPRO2v5.INI
[2010/01/02 20:42:49 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CmdLineExt03.dll
[2009/11/16 22:53:20 | 000,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\stac97co.dll
[2009/07/14 00:51:43 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\BthpanContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/14 00:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\BWContextHandler.dll
[2008/03/04 14:50:06 | 000,962,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WLIHVUI.dll
[2007/01/13 10:46:36 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxCoIn_v4764.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/04/01 03:06:11 | 000,032,498 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2010/12/20 12:59:37 | 002,416,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\MGtools.exe
[2009/08/13 11:14:18 | 000,472,064 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\RootRepeal.exe

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,053,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=507812C3054C21CEF746B6EE3D04DD6E -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\AGP440.sys
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,053,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=507812C3054C21CEF746B6EE3D04DD6E -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_x86_neutral_65848c2d7375a720\AGP440.sys
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,053,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=507812C3054C21CEF746B6EE3D04DD6E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b9e9435f20046eeb\AGP440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,021,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=338C86357871C167A96AB976519BF59E -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,021,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=338C86357871C167A96AB976519BF59E -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_x86_neutral_f64b9c35a3a5be81\atapi.sys
[2009/07/14 02:26:15 | 000,021,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=338C86357871C167A96AB976519BF59E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_dd0e7e3d82dd640d\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: CNGAUDIT.DLL >
[2009/07/14 02:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/14 02:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_e83a414890e8132b\cngaudit.dll

< MD5 for: IASTORV.SYS >
[2009/07/14 02:20:36 | 000,332,352 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=934AF4D7C5F457B9F0743F4299B77B67 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
[2009/07/14 02:20:36 | 000,332,352 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=934AF4D7C5F457B9F0743F4299B77B67 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_x86_neutral_18cccb83b34e1453\iaStorV.sys
[2009/07/14 02:20:36 | 000,332,352 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=934AF4D7C5F457B9F0743F4299B77B67 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_iastorv.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_aee7a89be91b9000\iaStorV.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2009/07/14 02:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\System32\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/14 02:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_fd8e0d66994d7dc8\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NVSTOR.SYS >
[2009/07/14 02:20:44 | 000,142,416 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=C99F251A5DE63C6F129CF71933ACED0F -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvstor.sys
[2009/07/14 02:20:44 | 000,142,416 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=C99F251A5DE63C6F129CF71933ACED0F -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_x86_neutral_5bde3fe2945bce9e\nvstor.sys
[2009/07/14 02:20:44 | 000,142,416 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=C99F251A5DE63C6F129CF71933ACED0F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_39b1194b205239d8\nvstor.sys

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2009/07/14 02:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\System32\scecli.dll
[2009/07/14 02:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_37e4387f3a6f0483\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< End of report >

#9 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hello,

I see that you tried to follow the prep. guide and couldn't. No worries. Your topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic368586.html there is posted in the proper forum.

I know how frustrating it is when your computer isn't working properly. Let me assure you that your topic isn't lost, forgotten, or ignored. We work with hundreds of logs every day, so we have devised a means of seeing only those topics that don't have responses yet. At the moment, we have about 350 unanswered topics, the oldest dated Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:46 pm Eastern Standard Time in the U.S.A. Your log topic is dated Dec. 20, 2010 at 5:51 p.m. using the same time zone.

There are a number of variable that influence which topics get answered first. Our volunteer MRT team members have various levels of expertise and training, so while we try to take the oldest DDS/HJT logs, it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, neither of us would want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it.

Please be patient. It may take a few more days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

I'm going to go ahead and close this topic.

Good luck with your topic.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

I added your OTL log to the other topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users