Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

steam games paged pool memory low

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rfgggg

rfgggg

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:34 PM

ok so when ever i try playing a steam game (tf2, portal or garry's mod) i get the os paged pool memory low thing in the top right corner of my game....now alot of times i can play the game but sometimes it crashs with the "Internal driver error at Present. You're likely out of OS Paged Pool Memory" engine error ive heard that its caused by not enough page filing ive currently got an initial size of 3070 mb and a maximum size of 5120 so i know its not that because i only ever get up to bout a gig used...and thats all i know...if anyone knows anything that can fix it please let me know...thanks

p.s. if it helps heres my specs

2 gb ram
500 gb hdd
asus x1600 pro
amd 2.8 ghz duel core

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rfgggg

rfgggg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •