Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory stick data recovery

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tooty

tooty

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:48 AM

I have this old sony 128mb memory stick from a digital camera that I dug up. Is there a way to recover some deleted old pictures from it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:38 AM

What kind of memory is it, and what kind of digital camera?
Some software can recover from flash memory, though I personally don't know what's good or not.

#3 Jrodextreme

Jrodextreme

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

Yes, you can recover the files from the flash card using DiskInternals..here is the link to the site. You can use the trial version to recover your files...Diskinternals. Hope this helps!

#4 Scott parisi

Scott parisi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:08 AM

There are some free software available u can search them on google like Recuva but I do not believe in free software as it will end up messing my computer with virus and spywares and whether it recovers your data intact or not is not guaranteed there are chances that u end up loosing your precious data. So I look for cheap and good software.

#5 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

I have used Recuva with some success.

Edited by Budapest, 10 October 2011 - 04:19 PM.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users