Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Minecraft: pixel format not exelerated Help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gordon5cc

gordon5cc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:56 PM

I've got an Acer Travelmate 290 (quite old) and it can play WoW but it ceeps getting the (pixel format not exeolerated) message ive tried updating some drivers (im not sure if theye were the right ones) and that dident work i tried activating the (advanced mode) that dident ither... ive got the Intel®82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller if any one can tell me where to download some new drivers that would be great. these ones havent been updated since 2003 and the update wizzard thing cant find any updates for it. also ther processor is Intel®Pentium®M processor 1400Hz if that helps.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:19 PM

You can try the driver from 2006 at Intel here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+controllers&ProductProduct=Intel%c2%ae+82852%2f82855+Graphics+Controller+Family

However since you are working on a laptop there is no guarantee these drivers will work. It all depends on how far they strayed from the Intel reference design. Worth a try since you can roll back to the last version anyhow. Good luck
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users