Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

for experts in kaspersky 6 workstation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 king000

king000

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

in the fact, this is the first topic in this forum and i am sure that this forum will help me to get information there fore write this query
please help me , how to reset kaspersky antivirus 6 workstation for 30 days (what is the method to reset trial period)

if some one want this version of kaspersky to try how reset trial period, i have not problems for uploading this version in upload websites.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

After a 30-day trial period, most software vendors require you to purchase a license or remove their product. In many cases, the features will be disabled so the software is not much use in keeping. I'm not aware of any way to legally reset a trial period. If you encountered an issue before the trial expired and were not able to use the anti-virus then you need to contact Kaspersky Lab Support for assistance.

If the trial period has expired and you just want to reset it in order to continue using, then we cannot offer assistance that would circumvent the procedures a software vendor has implemented in offering a free trial to users.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users