Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer locked up I THINK

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kapjap

kapjap

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

hello; when it comes to computers i am so clueless, so i really need alot of help. first of all i started getting all of these internet security 2011 warnings and then the your computer is being attacked, but i was still able to go online (it took awhile but it would go) but now i cannot go online at all so that means that i cannot go to bleepingcomputer.com (i am using computer from work to send this message). what can be done to repair my problem, please help if you can and remember have alot of patience because i am computer stupid. thank you, Email me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users