Please follow these instructions: How to remove Google Redirects or the TDSS, TDL3, Alureon rootkit using TDSSKiller
-- For any files detected as 'Suspicious' (except those identified as Forged to be cured after reboot) get a second opinion by submitting to Jotti's virusscan or VirusTotal. In the "File to upload & scan" box, browse to the location of the suspicious file and submit (upload) it for scanning/analysis.Step 7
- Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- When the program opens, click the Start Scan button.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
- Ensure Cure is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process. <- Important!!
Note: If 'Suspicious' objects are detected, you will be given the option to Skip or Quarantine. Skip will be the default selection.
- A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
- Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
instructs you to scan your computer using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
and remove any traces that may still be present. If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally
will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware. After performing that step, please post the complete results of your scan for review.NOTE
: Some infections will alter the Proxy settings
in Internet Explorer which can affect your ability to browse, update or download tools required for disinfection. If you are experiencing such a problem, check those settings. To do that, please refer to Steps 4-7
under the section Automated Removal Instructions for System Tool using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
in this guide
If using FireFox, refer to these instructions
to check and configure Proxy Settings under the Connection Settings Dialog
Edited by quietman7, 22 December 2010 - 10:14 AM.