Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Links, Browser, and Search Problems Persist

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 carolynss

carolynss

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

Ive been having the slow loading, pages redirecting to bogus sites and pages loading for about 2 to 3 minutes for about 2 weeks now, so recently I must have got a virus trying to download free movies,

so after some research online, I ran spybot 3 or 4 times maybe more, this didnt help with the redirecting or slow loading and overwhelmingly combofix kept coming up, so I ran it a couple of times, which got rid of the redirecting, but every link online and every page load still take at least 3 to 4 minutes, so I did more research and ran malware bytes, but this doesnt help the slow searching problems

I'm using windows xp home edition and I dont know what else to do the computer runs well all except for sites like youtube and every link and click takes waay to much time to come up/load.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users