Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old Space PC game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 awong

awong

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hello,

This has been bugging me for a while. I use to play an old space game that was like space quest, however you scientist or astronaut and you needed to repair the moonbase. At one point I remember walking around and you find seeds, have to repair a generator, and some other things. I want to say the title was earth quest. It was an old dos or windows game the interface was similar to a space quest or kings quest. There were locker rooms, lunch room, labs that you could explorer. I think you had areas that you had to use your space suit or you would die because of the vacuum of space, you had stations were you could refill your oxygen.

I have searched the internet and just can put the pieces together to find it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Andrew

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CrimsonSpider

CrimsonSpider

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey,

Was it called "Moonbase Alpha"?

Not 100% sure though!

Hope i helped,

CrimsonSpider
"Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job."
(Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering)

#3 awong

awong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:13 AM

no that isn't it. I believe this was back in the early 90s it had either ega or vga graphics. Nothing modern. Thanks for the info though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users