Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Has my "Moved" topic been missed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 sudsy

sudsy

• Members
  • 463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

I see in the "Am I Infected" thread that others are having the same kind of problems that I am having. I posted here and had my post moved to the other page.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic367896.html

Maybe because I had added more information and my post has 7 replies (6 from me) I made it look like I was being helped.

Soap
UFO pilot

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

My suggestion...stop adding to the post count for that topic.

During the holiday period...the volunteers at BC also partake...in the tendency to visit family and friends. This may impact what transpires in AII or any other forum.

Louis

#3 sudsy

sudsy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 463 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

I did stop posting there a few days ago. I also considered the Holiday factor. My help request is now on page 4 and others with the same problem are being helped. I am told not to follow the instructions that they are given. I am trying to be patient but also don't want to be forgotten. I am new here and am trying to follow the rules as best I can.
UFO pilot

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:14 PM

You won't be forgotten the helpers here work off of a queue that members cannot see. They see a lg strepped of ongoing topics so it's not so confusing. PLEASE stop scattering topics everywhere and confusing the issue. Stick to ONE thread for logs on one issue. I will consolidate your topics to one thread and delete the random comments to not confuse anyone who might be helping you.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 sudsy

sudsy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 463 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

I am being helped. Thank you.
UFO pilot

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

Everything merged and straightened out. I'm glad you're being helped.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users