1) I don't need a monitor; I already have two.
2) I don't need an OS; I have both Win7 x86 and x64 discs available
3) Hopefully I can take the HDD from my current (HP-built) computer and use it
My current computer is the HP Pavilion Slimline s3713w and the website says it has a SATA 7200RPM HDD, which my new motherboard supports.
Screenshot of shopping cart on NewEgg:
Please neglect the CORSAIR 550W power supply; that should not be there. This also brings the total down to $785.92
- ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
- Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- ASRock 890GX Extreme3 AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
- EVGA 01G-P3-1370-TR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- Rosewill BRONZE Series RBR1000-M 1000W Continuous@40°C, 80Plus Bronze Certified,Modular Cable Design,Active PFC"Compatible ...
- Kingston 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Desktop Memory Model KVR1066D3N7/4G
- AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDX945FBGIBOX
So I have a few questions.
First: Are all these parts compatible?
Second: Is 1000 watts enough power?
Third: Can I use my HDD from my Slimline in the new build?
Thanks for any help anyone may offer! :D