Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help! norton keeps detecting .tmp files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 S0toNg.boi

S0toNg.boi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

hi! i m new to this forum and please guide me along the process to spyware removal.

my norton antivirus keeps detecting many .tmp files as virus and this pops up every single day. lagging and slowing my computer system's performance as a result. i have AVG free and norton as my antivirus and only norton keeps detecting it but AVG does not. is there any way to stop this .tmp files from returning to my laptop? by the way. my norton antivirus settings has been locked by my school and i cant off it or anything so is there anyway to bypass the program so as to help you have a easier time helping me? thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 S0toNg.boi

S0toNg.boi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:24 AM

i'm sorry. i posted this on the wrong forum. moving the thred. so sorry.

#3 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for letting me know :thumbup2:

-----------------------------------------------

This topic has been closed.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact me via pm with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users