Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen Logger Detected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pc help

pc help

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 AM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:15 PM

My Internet Explorer and Google Chrome is not working from two days ago. Initially I got messages "Screen Logger Detected" from Online_Armor. Now sometime there is a message "chrome.exe wants to get a list of file".

I scanned using Avira Antivir yesterday. Detection was 0 but hidden object was 839. This is part of the log:
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\omg-blog-navcarousel-1.0.0[1].swf
[INFO] The file is not visible.
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\subscribe_300x250_newest[1].swf
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\target[1].swf
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dom-base-min[1].js
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d788ef0.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dot[1].gif
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d7f8ef0.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dropdown[2].css
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d7a8ef3.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dt_sedgewick_biz6-135__1282059921_1614-1[1].jpg
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d6a8ef5.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dwrformvalidationwithlog[1].js
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d7d8ef8.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dwrzipvalidate[1].js
[NOTE] A backup was created as '49542df1.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\dylscag2t8lncafhut1yca8huzm1cat6wa1gca90kzcfcaqm42xicaxnl9bqcaub6kkbcaasis6ocan0xq3rcaaj3p3eca8ujt5rcaepsdz1ca0zep12ca7v6zg9carpa0mscauar9nvca187vdbcakyvc1k.htm
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d778efa.qua' ( QUARANTINE )
c:\documents and settings\pallab\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\h8sovrf7\echo[1].htm
[NOTE] A backup was created as '4d738ee4.qua' ( QUARANTINE )

I also ran Malwarebytes but nothing came up.
I can use my Firefox.
I have a Windows XP SP3 and use Online_Armor.

Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users