Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi From New Zealand

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Newzealandianz

Newzealandianz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Hello to all members of the Bleeping Computer Forum, and am just sending this to Introduce myself.
I have just recently had a rewarding experience with Microsofts Support Techinicians when I had problem with computer. I was transferred to them over the telephone after contacting Microsoft in Auckland,and Technicians were based in Phillipines. I am based in New Zealand. We discussed the problem over telephone, and by email. and for a time let them take control of my computer to look further into the problem that was occurring on my PC.
After a period of support and help from them, I am now running a perfectly running computer after being wiped clean, and Windows re-downloaded all from conversing with Microsofts Support Technicians.
My computer is a Toshiba Satellite A100/Pro with Vista Home Premium. At first downloaded IE8 and all was fine, and at same time was using Windows Live OneCare for Security and Performance service. Windows then took this off the market and next came Windows Live Security Essentials which I downloaded to replace. At the same time I saw IE9 that could be downloaded and so tried it out.....Thats when all my problems Started. Windows Media Player 11 stopped working, with Media Technologys Blocked, My Photo Express 4.0 SE stopped etc! etc!
Microsoft Support Technicians researched and with the help of an WD Elements SE External Hard Drive, saved all Important Files, Documents, to it and Technicians guiding me through all the remaining operation to get my PC back up on it's feet again.
I inserted Toshiba's Recovery Disc in drive and Reset it back to "Out of Box State" and Technicians having all my Prior Data Info,then hit me with, from that time on, total of 198 updates that put me on the road to "PC RECOVERY"
I hope this helps those that are going through any problem that cannot be resolved alone. Just go to Problems and Solutions on your computer and start from there by typing in your problem and await some reply to get you going forward to resolving any problem.
Thank you Microsoft Support and to Technicians Dennis, Glenn, Albert, and lastly Nielsen.

From Kevin (Newzealandianz)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users