Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer reboots continously Stop 7e error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 josalyn

josalyn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

We took my husbands netbook to a computer repair place and thought they fixed it, they said they cleaned it up, that there was some spyware, etc. Now it is stuck in reboot over and over. I've tried safe mode, debugging mode, VGA mode, etc etc. Every option that comes up I have tried and it just reboots over and over. There is no cdrm drive, only USB ports, and we don't have any Windows disks. When I select the option to not automatically reboot the BSOD shows up and has a Stop 7E error. Is there any hope at all to fix this? Thank you x1000000000000!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 josalyn

josalyn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

This is the exact error on the BSOD-
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x861AF510, 0xF7A2F7EC, 0xF7A2F4E8)

Sorry I didn't include that in the original message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users