Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search Engine Redirects

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ruthio1975

ruthio1975

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hi all, I've been having problems for a while now, Malwarebytes, Mcafee and Superantispyware have all ran and removed trojans. Upon restart they seem to reappear tho. I have noticed in startup some items which appear they shouldnt be there, but they will not delete. I am using a wired desktop, windows xp sp3. When I use any search engine via IE or Firefox, I get random redirects.
Is there any other info you require?
Please can anyone assist me with this problem, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you, Ruth

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users