Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD and constant crashing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aamir2727

aamir2727

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hey

Id really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Basicallu a week ago my laptop started having random blue screen of deaths or crash dumps where it just went blue some white writing came up and it restarted!

And then yesterday the laptop just started crashing during the middle of internet browsing and watching videos and it just froze and didnt recover so i would repeatedly shut it off and turn on again via power button. ive hardly ever had to do this since i bought laptop 2.5 yrs ago! but the computer just wouldnt work. so on reboot the option came up to check files of my C drive so i said yes and it always gets stuck on step 4 out of 5 scanning file number 152169 of 180000 odd. ive done this few times and same result, stuck there for 9 hours so just rebooted using power button.

its very frustrating as laptop isnt working as smoothly as it does at all, constantly crashing, constantly BSODs and it cant fix its problem either!

virus scan wasnt really helpful, think there is a problem in my drivers? tried system restore too didnt help. tried booting in safe mode but guess what, it froze so had to restart...

please advise me. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aamir2727

aamir2727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:47 AM

And now my computer has stopped working entirely! Whenever I turn it on it just goes to a black screen with thr mouse arrow visible

Please help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users