Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse frezzes and lockes up computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 William Carroll

William Carroll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi anyone, my computer is locking up after about one hour usage. Mouse frezzes up and i can't do anything. I bought another mouse, same problem. I did a Ctrl Alt Delete and looks like it my CPU useage high.
I don't know what to do. if i restate the computer it works for a little while.
If i turn on my computer and disconnect it from the internet it works fine. mouse will not frezze or lock up. crazy right...

can any body help me............

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:10 AM

Hi -
First - You leave no details about the Computer - The error is not your mouse but in your system somewhere -
To start with , copy and paste the Disk Check code below into the Run Box (or press Windows key + R and the box will open) -
This will run a full 5 stage check on your system and repair any faults that it can - It will take , on average , 30 to 45 mins to complete -
Close all open programs and then click OK in the box - Your system will auto reboot in 30 seconds and run the check -
CMD /C ECHO Y|CHKDSK C: /R | SHUTDOWN /R /T 30
Post back with any results and your computer full specs also -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users