Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007 acting weird

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Hi everyone,
Maybe somebody on here has seen this before too? I was emailing an assignment to one of my teachers as the last final of my college semester, and it looked good from the perspective of outlook remembering to auto-complete the email address. Well, after two tries of emailing the attachment to him, and after two delivery failure messages, I decided to download Nir Sofer's NK2Edit tool in order to check out the seemingly corrupt file. I edited a few display names and check to make sure that all of the built up email addresses were correctly in the list. His name wasn't even included, yet Outlook managed to guess it anyway; guessing wrongly, of course. Can somebody explain how, in the name of Bill Gates, this happened? There wasn't an entry marked in the auto complete list, yet Outlook was still able to suggest it? It seems that something is really goofed up here. I've tried all of the obvious things. I did a repair of office which didn't even solve anything, since, not only am I having auto complete list issues, but I'm also having outlook crash issues. Outlook crashes just about every minute and a half. It won't stay open for any length of time. Thanks for any help or feedback.

Chromebuster

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users