Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Delfreece

Delfreece

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Delfreece (my name is a amalgamation of my middle and first names) and have utilized the information in BeepingComputer forums for around 10 years or so. This website has been helpful and I have been enlightened about software issues and it has been a great source of expertise for me.

I have put together my last three computers for myself, although it's more costly; but I have a system exactly the way I want it to be. I don't like the proprietary software and their unique "bells & whistles" that comes with manufacturers brands. I can't say the same for my wife, though!

I have been retired since January 1, 2010 after contributing 39 & 3/4 years at that job; and am enjoying every day of it.

I really feel bothered that such longevity and deication to a workplace is getting less and less likely for the younger citizens of our great country now days. When are the "powers that be" going to reel in the corporate "fat cats" and fairly distribute a greater share of the wealth to the ones that work hard and make these corporations sucessful??!!

I consider myself to be a computer novice when it is related to malware and wish to learn more about eliminating stubborn invasions, when software doesn't discover or remove it and all traces left behind.

I have a malware infection that I can't eliminate, so this will be my first post.

It's nice to become a member the BleepingComputer family.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users