Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, my name is brian, I'm an alcoholic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaViD_MiLLs

DaViD_MiLLs

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:16 AM

Whoops, wrong intro. My name is Brian, I work at a computer repair shop. I am very green and barely know enough to not get myself into trouble most times but I'm learning enough to melt my brain everyday. My boss found this site looking for virus removal instructions and found Combofix, we use it on every computer that comes in.
We also found the uninstall instructions for Thinkpoint here, many thanks for that info.

Anyway, awesome site and keep up the good work guys. :thumbup2:

Edited by DaViD_MiLLs, 16 December 2010 - 08:17 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 max7bg

max7bg

• Banned
  • 317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hello, and :welcome:

Enjoy at BC

Regards,
Max

#3 AleX

AleX

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:41 AM

Whoops, wrong intro. My name is Brian, I work at a computer repair shop. I am very green and barely know enough to not get myself into trouble most times but I'm learning enough to melt my brain everyday. My boss found this site looking for virus removal instructions and found Combofix, we use it on every computer that comes in.
We also found the uninstall instructions for Thinkpoint here, many thanks for that info.

Besides that, this site has lots of great tutorials. :idea:

:welcome:

#4 max7bg

max7bg

• Banned
  • 317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:15 AM

Besides that, this site has lots of great tutorials. :idea:

:welcome:

Yeah, a lot amazing tutorials :thumbsup:

Regards,
Max

#5 DaViD_MiLLs

DaViD_MiLLs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hey, thanks for the replies and link, I'll look at it when I've got some time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users