Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AV8 windows 7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bennatan

bennatan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:59 AM

1. Few days ago a message appeared about AV8. I have used the Ctrl+Alt+Del to remove the message box.
2. A day after there was a circuit short in the house and Windows 7 refused to start. After letting it starting up and searching for disk errors automatically 3 times it finally started but was very slow.
3. I have run reparing Disk C:/ and it was much faster.
4. I have Shut down the computer at evening.
5. Today morning it was very slow so I restarted and it asked to repaire again (Ihave also downloaded some Window Updates before) I have answered affirmatively to restore the system. when I restart again the network didnt work although the connections was OK. The Fire wall announced that it fails to start and also the ESET NOD 32 antivirus announce failure to start some services.
The computer is very slow. I have tried to connect it through celular connection and this works.

Thanks For your help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users