Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Dad is rob2putt and this is disappointing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 thejam

thejam

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

Hi, I've sent many, many, many friends and relatives to this forum because in the past you guys have helped me out a ton with helping them remove malware and/or viruses. Everyone was so helpful and nice and patient. More than I can be, which is why I send them here.

My Dad is having trouble, so I helped him out and worked with him through the steps, and trouble of understanding the process and fulfilling the instructions of what to do when posting to this forum.

His post was placed in this forum on December 9th, and he waited patiently. When he told me there was no help yet I explained that sometimes the forum gets a ton of posts and his will run off the page so it will be missed. I checked it out and he was a few pages in so I told him to reply and that would bring it back to the top. Perhaps that was bad advice, I'm unaware of the etiquette on this site for the most part. But he posted a polite reply and was again ignored.

Please, help him out. He's willing and eager to use this process to learn and to also, obviously, rid my Mom's laptop of this stupid malwareish thing.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thejam

thejam
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

My Dad is rob2putt and this is disappointing

Ha, didn't realize that would read the way it probably does to everyone. Haha.

#3 thejam

thejam
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

Nevermind, I just noticed that you are just now getting to people that posted on December the 7th.

Carry on.

#4 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

Hello. :) He was answered on the 17th and has yet to reply. If he doesn't need help anymore it would be good if he said so. :thumbup2:

Since there are almost 500 unanswered logs as of this moment I say thank you for understanding. :)

I'm closing this topic since it isn't relevant to any topic posted by this user.

Carry on. :thumbup2:

tea
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users