Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lt. Jeremy Z

Lt. Jeremy Z

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:44 PM

I actually have no current issues with my PC. A friend I met at work mentioned this website, and so I decided to check it out. I am looking forward to learning some new things about computers in general, and look forward to getting involved with an online pc tech community. My primary intrest is pc gaming and performance, but really anything related to computers is of great interest to me.

P.S. Thanks agian to the gentleman who introduced me to this website. I apologize but i cannot recall you name. I work at a conveniece center off of hwy 243 in townville sc. Oh and thanks for referring me to Avast. I now have virus protection. : )

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bradumd

bradumd

• Members
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:46 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :) I hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, glad to hear you found yourself a virus protection. That could have ended poorly. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users