Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Movie Maker won't load some newer MP3s?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gunto

Gunto

Bleepin' Reject Phoenix

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

Alright, I have been having this issue for as long as I can remember, I think when I first got iTunes.

When trying to import music to WMM, it says that the file is "not valid or is corrupted". THis only seems to happen with my newer MP3s that I got after getting iTunes.

And I'm wondering, does iTunes have something to do with this?And is there anything I can do about it? Thanks in advance. :thumbup2:

Beautiful avatar by Plumbeck!

Bury me in honor; when I'm dead and hit the ground, a love back home, it unfolds...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users