Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Mini 110 support Mac OS?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EE2E

EE2E

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:07 PM

hello - would appreciate any insight - please and thanks. just got a HP mini 110-3150CA w/Windows 7 starter for work travel. use a mac at home and am interested in having the ability to operate the HP mini in a mac-mode to have access to my mac account, emails, etc.. while on the road. is it possible to set this HP mini up in this fashion? thanks again for any insight.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:51 AM

Do a Google search for "hackintosh on hp mini 110", you'll find lots of info.
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

#3 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,487 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

BleepingComputer does not condone building or even using a hackintosh, It isn't legal nor is it withing the limits of apples EULA.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

BleepingComputer does not condone building or even using a hackintosh, It isn't legal nor is it withing the limits of apples EULA.

Not quite true. Apple's software (specifically, OS X) comes with a license that prohibits the use of the software with non-Apple hardware, as in the case of a Hackintosh. However, it is not illegal to do so anyway. It's merely a violation of the license, which is a contract between the user and Apple. Bleeping Computer's stance is that of someone not party to the contract: we neither condemn nor condone the contract or violations thereof.

#5 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,487 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:28 AM

Thank you for clarifying that andrew. I will be sure to remember that. :)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:03 PM

We'll forgo the firing squad... this time :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users