Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus Action

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wella

Wella

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

Thank you so much. I got infected even though running McAfee Total Protection. McAfee wanted me to pay 60 to remove it. Not possible just before Christmas. I found your website and followed your very thorough, precise instructions to remove Antivirus Action. It worked! I'm so pleased. I had to reinstall McAfee afterwards because it had got damaged, however I've got the free 90 day trial from Orange, so I'll stick with it for the moment Thank you for this brilliant free service. The guidance was so good. I hope I don't get anything like this again, but if I do, I'll know where to come.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:54 AM

Your welcome. :thumbup2:
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users