1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\dllcache, and then click OK.
In that folder that opens up look to see if you have a file named "framedyn.dll" If you dont then you need to download it first by going to this site http://www.driverskit.com/dll/framedyn.dll/852.html
and downloading it. In the middle of the screen there is a blue link that sais "framedyn.dll Download" in blue text click on it and it will say that its extracting the file. Wait until it is finished and it will give you the option to save it to your hard drive. Do so and then after the file is done downloading to the location you have it set to download it to drag that file into the folder called "dllcache" that is the one that opens up after you completed step 2 above.
3. Right-click framedyn.dll, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu that appears.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\wbem, and then click OK.
6. On the Edit menu, click Paste. If you are prompted to replace the existing file, click Yes.
P.S dont worry about the folders snmp and xml having nothing in them because mine doens't either. The new file you just pasted should be on the outside of these 2 folders showing them with the new framedn.dll file you just pasted there.