Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JessCat

JessCat

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

Hi,

here's me introducing myself to you!

I have a part-time business doing computer builds/upgrades/repairs, and when I'm researching the problem people have with their computers, it seemed like half the time, the best solution/most knowledgeable responses always came from here. So, I figured this is a place I need to be!!

Here's hoping it's warmer where you are than it is where I am! It was in the single digits (F) this morning, 4-6" of snow on the ground.

Oh, funny story: last night I was heading to a system setup job, and the roads were all black and slick and snow-covered, and it was about 15 degrees. and I see this light off in the ditch. as I slither closer, I see the front wheel of a motorcycle sticking out of this massive snow bank about 15 feet off the road, headlight shining into the sky at a crazy angle. I'm thinking, "what moron tried to ride a motorcycle in this weather! and where is he? Im' looking on the road, under the fences, ... and then I finally see the guy, standing behind the bike dressed all in black, still wearing his helmet, and digging it out by hand.

Bet he was cussin' up a storm! :D

See ya on the boards!

- Jesse

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users