Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

.net framework service packs.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tnt4me

tnt4me

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

hi,was wandering.Is it normal to have more than one .net service pack installed?I have three,2.0 3.0 and3.5 sp1.Thankfully everything seems to be running well.But i would like to be sure if i need all these service packs??They were mostly all downloaded from microsoft during routine updates,so microsoft seems to think i need them.I like to keep all my programs and system files as minimal as possible,no tool bars no extras, just the bare minimum.That way things just run alot better.Many thanks and season greetings!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,280 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

If you are referring to Net Framework, then yes it is normal, there are several of these along with the service packs.

You may not need all of these as they are specific to certain programs. You would need to Google to find out which programs these support.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 tnt4me

tnt4me
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

thank you once again my friend.!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users