Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

avg white list

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mefrank

mefrank

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

hello
i have a dell latitude laptop running windows xp
lately i been getting my google searches redirected i ran melwarebytes,superantispyware, and they deletesome stuff i just cant get it totaly removed and when i do an avg scan it still comes up with the "objects are white list " cant remove infections. also i keep on being asked to update sql server and it doesnt update thanks here is my avg results

Scan ""Whole computer scan"" completed."
"Infections";"6";"0";"6"
"Folders selected for scanning:";"Whole computer scan"
"Scan started:";"Monday, December 13, 2010, 11:27:43 AM"
"Scan finished:";"Monday, December 13, 2010, 11:56:19 AM (28 minute(s) 36 second(s))"
"Total object scanned:";"1215912"
"User who launched the scan:";"user"

"Infections"
"";"File";"Infection";"Result"
"";"C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (1112)";"Trojan horse Patched_c.JRP";""
"";"C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe";"Trojan horse Patched_c.JRP";"Object is white-listed (critical/system file that should not be removed)"
"";"C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe";"Trojan horse Patched_c.JRP";"Object is white-listed (critical/system file that should not be removed)"
"";"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (3708)";"Virus found Win32/Patched";""
"";"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe";"Virus found Win32/Patched";"Object is white-listed (critical/system file that should not be removed)"
"";"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe";"Virus found Win32/Patched";"Object is white-listed (critical/system file that should not be removed)"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:32 AM

This issue will need to be dealt with by a member of the Malware Response Team, so please follow the instructions in the
Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

When you have done that, post your log in the "Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum", NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team experts.

Please let us know, here, if you have been able to successfully start your new topic.
AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users