Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

another newbie

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shiftless

shiftless

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

I've found a lot of answers to my questions here over the years without ever having to ask. I've finally had to register because I can't find the answer to this one anywhere. I'm not very familiar with forum software or protocol but will do my best to read all the "read this first" posts and follow suggestions (thus this introduction). I've been using computers and the internet for decades (even before the "world wide web")but I fall further and further behind in understanding what's going on in the various machines that I use. now I'll go try to find the proper place to ask my question!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users