1. First time I encountered an error is when my brother can't use the bluetooth dongle on his netbook while I can perfectly use the bluetooth on mine.
2. My sister was simply browsing online when suddely, a bluescreen appeared on that netbook. I simply pressed the power button and restarted it.
3. Check the events viewer the next day, saw that bsod had failed_Genuine_Intel...blah blah blah...(i cant remember since it was deleted when i failed reformatting). Installed a Java app, updated Mozilla Browser. Runs normally.
4. The next day, my mother said that she cant open that netbook since whenever she opened it, a bsod appears repeatedly. I was at school so i wasn't able to see the error message but she said it was something about a uninstalling a device driver.
Here's what i did when i went home:
1. i tried to open it in safe mode, but it wont appear on startup, bsod appeares.
2. i change the booth mode, restarted it, then the options for safe mode appeared
3. it took ages for the login window appears, so i shut it down.
4. i tried to open it in safe mode again, lucky i got up until login.
5. i use system restore, it almost hang, suddenly restarted, bsod reappeared.
6. i open it in safe mode, windows tells me system restore is successful.
7. i restarted it, bsod reappeared. Repeatedly entered in safemode.
8. i entered in safe mode, again, made a back-up of the files.
9. i tried to reformat windows using my trusty copy of windows, change the boot settings, and Windows loaded the files, bsod appeared.
10. i repeated the process, windows loaded the files, windows setup appeared (at last), custome install, deleted a disk partition. bsod appeared, repeated it again and again.
11. i repeated the process, deleted all disk partition (successfully), and went to the next page. After windows finished copying the files, when it started expanding Windows file...it went into bsod,
12. Still did number 11 many times but got bsod on the second process where windows start to expand files.
13. I got pissed so I shut it down, packed it up nicely, and until now, havent touched it.
The netboook's spec are the following:
-eMachine eM350 intel atom @ 1.66Ghz
-RAM: 1 gb
-hd: 160 gb
-Windows 7 Ultimate
-no newly installed hardware driver etc
Random BSOD remembered:
-No page...blah blah
-driver not less or equal
-uncorrectable hardware error
Sorry if my post was not really detailed...
Edited by Aniki15, 12 December 2010 - 09:04 AM.