Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Skype Audio Settings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chrissie4746

chrissie4746

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi Just wondered whether anyone could help with Skype audio settings - camera working, but not micro (integral) Have had separate ones in the past. When micro started causing problems, I bought this new camera/micro. But obviously it was my settings that were causing problems. Have fiddled with settings but getting nowhere. Have checked out this peripheral on another computer and an identical working peripheral on my PC. OS is Windows XP on a PC Am thinking of buying separate micro. Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by hamluis, 11 December 2010 - 04:24 PM.
Moved from XP to All Other Applications ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chrissie4746

chrissie4746
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

Think I have sorted it ! Was reading round and came up with illogical solution of Mic setting at 0 ! Tried this,(on Skype control settings) but didn't work Then I went into control panel audio settings and adjusted Mic setting to 0 But am wondering why my other microphone worked on previous settings ?? Wondering lots of things ...........

Thanks and hope no one has wasted any time on my problem - may help others, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users