Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Got a slooow computer?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

Gizmo has posted a review on a program called JetDrive 2010 Professional which is a hard drive defragger and optimizer which simply means that it gathers all the bits of programs scattered all over your hard drive and clumps them nicely together to ease the workload on your drive mechanism and makes them work faster. I have been running a paid background defragger for ages but was still starting to swear at the slowness of this DV6 laptop. I read about this offer last night and started it running before I went to bed and am very pleasantly surprised at the result. It takes time and you have to be patient but it is worth it. It is grinding its way through the external drives I have hooked up now because my tower is kaput. This is a promo for their ULTIMATE version, but for all of you who are complaining about your machine slowing down - give it a crack while it is free.

http://dottech.org/freebies/19300

Cheers, Rob

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users