Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo Pc?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:14 PM

i have just brought halo ce and c&c generals i havent set command and conquer up yet but halo works fine except that i cant get the server list up i had some trouble even getting the list up in the beginning but now it just doenst refresh or get the list any ideas?
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:55 PM

well, I know that it doesn't bring the list up when you go to multiplayer, you have to make it bring up a list.

But that obviously doesn't help whats happening to you at all :thumbsup:. Maybe its an internet option or something, or maybe you need an update?

#3 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

ive got the update ad all the options seem ok to me. and whemever i press the list nothing happens.

#4 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:20 PM

Firewall?
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#5 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:57 PM

Do you have a choice to choose different Master Servers? If so, change that. One master server may be having a problem generating a list (Tribes was that way for me).

#6 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:06 PM

sorry i should have said my firewalls are fine ive set them to accept it so its not that.

heretic im not sure what you mean but theres no option to do anything like that, i can set the ports though and ive checked at portforward.com and theyre the right ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users