Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can we do more?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nate forzak

nate forzak

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

This week I had had that dang HDD plus crap on my computer. Of course it had to happen during finals week when I have a term paper due. It wasted a lot of time to get rid of because I initially didn't know what it was.

My question is, how do these jerks get away with it? The thing wanted an activation code, so I assume it wanted a credit card #. How come the police don't track these guys down? It seems if they want a credit card, it should be simple to shut them down as its easy to track where the money goes.

I want whomever did this to pay for it big time. I think anyone who makes malware should be put in prison for 10 years. It caused me so much trouble and frustration. Can we in the internet community track who did it and publish their names and address?

Ideas anyone?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users