Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need advice to get ird of Trojan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trojanssuckalot

trojanssuckalot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:16 AM

My name is Chris-
Symptoms my computer is having - Slow load when I log into any of my users, a svchost.exe running at 150k mem usage, iexplore.exe running at 50k mem usage (not sure if that is normal or not), have five svchost.exe running simutaneously (2 systems, 2 networks, 1 local network), sites redirect me to these other random sites (i.e. when i click on a bleepingcomputer site i get redirect to some site asking me if i want free money or something weird), sometimes my whole desktop would be blank (toolbar, icons, everything) for a long duaration, computer is only stable in safe mode, internet flunctuates, not being able to install some stuff, random blue screens that say ERROR at the top left, has had Sytem Tool (rogue anti-spyware) randomly pop-up (i never downloaded it), but I deleted it with Malwarebytes, and have used: AVAST Scanner, Norman Malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Nothing seemed to work and the only option I have left is manually deleting it. I have HiJackthis and I can post log ASAP.

Thank you for the help I really appreciate it.

Edited by Budapest, 10 December 2010 - 08:59 PM.
Moved to AII ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trojanssuckalot

trojanssuckalot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:23 AM

forgot add-
my sound does not work