I have Outlook 2003 and I use Outlook Exchange (owa.ocps.net) at work. I can get OWA at home simply by going to the site I just listed and putting in my user name and password. Of course my User Name and Password for Outlook 2003 is different than the one I use for OWA.
This is the strangest thing I think I've seen since I have used computers: If I go to OWA and choose Contacts, and then double click a name, it should bring up the email address for that person and any other pertinent information I listed; instead however, any contact I double click in OWA brings up only my email address and also the information listed in Outlook 2003 with my own personal information. I did a repair on Outlook 2003 on the computer in question, but it still brings up my own information when I double-click any Contact in OWA. I have two other computers which I can duplicate this whole process, but I get the correct information. This tells me it is not OWA, but something configured in Outlook 2003 or possibly other internal system problems with this computer, but I don't know what it could be.
I am networked as a Workgroup with three PCs, all using WIN2000 Pro sp4, and IE 6.0 sp1