Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daleena

Daleena

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

Hi, my user name is Daleena, which came from a spiritual process I went through in 1996, along with a numerology name changing group connected with the kabballah numerology system. Daleena is not my birth name, yet for a while I did use this name instead of my birth name; I am simply sharing that this is where my name came from...it was a quest for a spiritual name. The people at the kabballah group assisted me with creating a balancing name according to their number system beliefs.

My main teacher, Marcus (whom I have been studying with for the past 11 years) has suggested that it is better for me to use my birth name of Deborah, thus I am now using my birth-name of Deborah, or simply Deb, instead of the name Daleena. Yet Deborah is a common name and was not available for me to use on bleeping computer's website, thus I chose Daleena for my user name since it is a less known name.

I have been studying spiritual healing and metaphysics very intensively for the past 11 years, and moderately over the past 20 years. Also, off and on throughout my whole adult life, I have been involved with spiritual and metaphysical studies and interests. For the past 20 years I have also been very involved with studying natural healing methods for solving disease states in the body. I have been very lucky and very blessed with finding the best teachers and the most natural healing methods, including some spiritual healing practices.

I love to share about such healing subjects and I feel a great deal of enthusiasm in regards to these ideas and methods of healing and feeling more joy. To have a healthy body and not suffer from negative health issues is a great blessing. I have worked to afford to study with special teachers, to find out what really works and what is not helping. I have a desire to come out more with my findings to assist others who are also seeking answers to such questions about health and healing.

I am building my own website with the help of the godaddy people, to learn how to use a computer to create information sharing. My father worked with computers as a systems analysis and programmer and taught me the binary system when I was eleven, yet I probably understood it better at that age.

I have a brother who works in a computer store who sometimes helps me with a few computer challenges. I have a website of my own that has been published online since 2004, and I have some ability and support with editing that site, yet mostly I am going forward with creating my new website with the help of the godaddy people.

I have also begun some podcasts on an internet radio website....slowly I will emerge more with my passion to share through the internet with others.

I have five domain names and I plan on eventually having six domains. I love to write and share ideas, especially ideas related to decoding symbols that appear within dreams, movies, and every day life; as within the matrix of our group and individual consciousness.

I have been a scholar for most of my life, studying a wide variety of topics that interest me, and that are not normally taught or known about in the regular schools and universities. I have been blessed with enormous amounts of positive experiences and also tumultuous traumas that I have survived, obviously; along the way. I enjoy writing just to tell stories about my life experiences also.

My age is 54, I am female, and I am single. I love mythology, psychology, and any number of beneficial ideas and stories that bring fun and pleasure to my psyche; providing me with understanding and appreciation for life's many blessings. I love nature yet I love technology also.

your multi-faceted friend, Deborah (Daleena).

PS. Basically I am here to seek guidance for my new computer interests and perhaps I will meet some like minded fellow travelers along the way.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Thanks for your introduction. It's one of the longest I have seen for quite some time. Hopefully we'll be able to help with the spiritual health of your computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users