For the past 3 weeks I have been in a constant battle with my computer and trying to fix it. I am getting browser misdirects to google-analytics and it is almost impossible to browse any websites other than search engines. I have tested this in multiple browsers with the same results. Also, my download speed in a browser is somewhere in the single digits of Kbps, making the downloading of software incredibly difficult.
Over this period of time, I have run full spans of Kaspersky, Spybot Search and Destroy, MBAM, and Ad Aware. I have also ran Combofix, MBAM and TDSS in safe mode. Several infections have been removed, but it seems to have had no effect.
I have also tried deleting my browser cache's, reinstalling my operation system (Windows 7 Profession 64 bit) by upgrading my existing OS, replacing my existing OS, and again on a new partition. All to no success.
My computer has 2 hard drives and one external. The one hard drive is from my old computer, and I use it as a backup for my old system. The external is essentially storage for movies, music, etc. I have done scans with MBAM on these as well and they are clean.
Lastly, the internet connection method I use is a wired connection that runs through a Cisco Powerline over Ethernet station, which connects to a Linksys router on the floor below. I have not attempted to reset either.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Edit: For OS information
Edited by Metalfenrir, 08 December 2010 - 01:02 PM.