Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kelmino

Kelmino

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:57 AM

Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a long long time, I am a hardware tech for a living and I frequently visit these forums in search for tips. Combofix has become a part of my standard toolkit and has made my life much easier.

I guess I registered back in April of 2010, I'm guessing it was for some issue I was having that was being particularly tough. Well 8 months later I have finally made my first post!

Why did it take over 8 months to make my first post? eh As I said earlier I'm more of a lurker then talker when it comes to this forum.

I was browsing the forum today, in research of yet another pesky piece of spyware/virus and I saw the training program, I've seen it before but never really had time for it. While I probably don't have much time for it now, I figure why not start the process and at least try to be more active on the forum that has helped me out so much in the past? If I end up getting some time where I can feel like I can join a training program that will help me in my daily job then I'll go for that as well. I don't understand all of the ins and outs of virus/spyware removal, but since I do it almost every day I figure why not try to obtain a better understanding of it?

Either way, Just wanted to say hey!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users