Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
I'm judicandus and I'll be helping you out.
Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process. Please also continue to work with me until I give you the all clear. Even if your computer appears to act better, you may still be infected.
Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.
Once we start working together, please reply back within 3 days or this thread may be closed so we can help others who are waiting.
Please post a DDS
log and Gmer
log. For instructions please read this post:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html
Lets also check for TDSS:
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
- Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK.
"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l C:\TDSSKiller.txt -v
- If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter on your keyboard to not do anything to the file.
- When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.