Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible Gaming Desktop?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 F C

F C

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

So, I plan on buying a gaming desktop very soon for mainly 2 reasons: Gaming (WoW, SC2, Black Ops) and media production (music, art, ect).
Here is a link to a model I like but I could use some help to see if it can even play the games i want it to.

Desktop specs

Please let me know if it can run the games mentioned above well. Reviews alone are not enough to help me.
Thanks much, FC.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 King1987

King1987

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

This will play those games for sure. It's not the best gaming system, but it's at least a starter one.

#3 F C

F C
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

Any idea of a fps rate ill be getting with Black Ops, if you had to guess at it.

#4 Xantalen

Xantalen

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:40 AM

If you're concerned about framerates, have a look here at this review for the GPU you're looking into: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2010/09/13/nvidia-geforce-gts-450-review/1

If you were to build a PC you could definitely get better bang for your buck, however I know most people haven't got a clue how to lol.

#5 Wee

Wee

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Save 50 bucks and get this one: Newegg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users