Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PFY1980

PFY1980

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:51 AM

Hello to all, I usually come across this site very so often and found the threads very handy and helpful specially for the dreaded viruses and malware which is always an unwelcome guest on computers I support.

I live in the UK and currently manager the Service desk at my current employ. But managing does not mean I don't get my hands dirty. But also means I know when I need help, having exhausted resources in the office

Now to post my little problem, which seems to be affecting a few people on the malware logs section .....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:39 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Malware is as prevalent as it is very complex to get rid of; I am sure our Members can help you with the computer problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 PFY1980

PFY1980
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:29 AM

Was hoping so this is why I joined this forum, but so far I seem to have been left for a week, The machine that I am trying to fix has to do payments and access Sage, just makes me nervous.

I am also not going to bump the thread as I know the rules :whistle:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:34 AM

There are usually far more people needing help than trusted and qualified people able to provide it; every effort is made to take up logs on a first-posted, first reviewed basis. You are in the queue, so please be patient.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users