Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to Change IP Address

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ankrish

ankrish

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:59 AM

I have been using Windows 7, Till yesterday my laptop works very well, from yesterday onwards i am unable to browse internet in my laptop. When i tried to change the ip address, my system is asking to login as administrator to change the setting, but i am only having one user account in my system, i even deleted that user account, even now it is saying that i dont have rights to change the settings and have to contact administrator, pls suggest me how to get rid of from this problem

Thanking you,
Ankrish

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NpaMA

NpaMA

• Members
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

Is this a work PC? Did you create a new account before you "deleted" the old?

Have you tried in safe mode?

#3 ComputerWhizz7

ComputerWhizz7

• Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:06 AM

Are you an administrator on the system? Make sure that the user has Administrative rights.

Regards,

Craig.
I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caeser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users