Jump to content
Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:49 PM
Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:53 PM
Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life. You never know when one will leave you.
Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:35 PM
Please try the following:
Download NTBR_CD.exe and create a bootable CD.
* Save the file to your Desktop and double-click it. This will create a folder named NTBR_CD.
* Open the folder and locate BurnItCD. Launch it by double-clicking it.
* When BurnCDCC opens, click Start - the CD tray will open.
* Insert blank CD and click OK.
* The tray will close, burn the image then eject the disk.
* Boot the affected computer with the new CD.
* Once presented with the boot screen please hit <ENTER> to boot from CD.
* After a warning screen there is a keyboard language options screen - press <ENTER> to leave it at EN-US.
You should now be at the Tool options screen.
* Type 5 and press <ENTER> to go to a command prompt.
At the command prompt type the following bolded command then press <ENTER>
You will be prompted (in German) to press Enter.
* Press <ENTER> to start the check disk utility.
Check Disk will check all attached drives and attempt to correct any errors.
Please make a note of any errors found or corrections made.
* When it completes type "menu" and press <ENTER> to return to the tools menu.
* Type 6 and press <ENTER> to quit, then Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
Allow the computer to attempt booting normally and let me know the outcome.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users