Lets Reset IE to see if it help help things out
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click Reset
- put a check mark next to Delete Personal Settings
- click Reset to confirm
- when complete click the close button
- restart IE
you can go here to see a step by step on how to do this - RESET IE
try to run ESET again and if it still does not work then try this oneF-Secure Online ScanYou can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
- Please go HERE to run an online scan from F-Secure
- Click on Start scanning
- This will open a new window
In Interner Explorer
- It will require an activex control, please install it
- Click Accept
- In Firefox
- It will require an Add-on to be installed, please install it
- Order to install the Add-on Firefox needs to be restarted, please do so
[*]Click Full System Scan
[*]It will now download the scanner this may take a while please be patient
[*]It will then start scanning wait for the scan to finish
[*]Click Automatic cleaning (recommended)
[*]Wait for it finish the cleaning process
[*]Click show report
[*]This will open up a window with the results of the scan copy and paste those results as a reply to this topic[/list]
uninstall java from Add/remove or using Revo uninstaller then try to download again
Edited by gringo_pr, 22 December 2010 - 12:12 PM.
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know
If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->
<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University