Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lolz Imz A N00bz0rzzs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mechanized Death

Mechanized Death

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:54 AM

Hey there dudes,

The friendly little notification box recommended I post a little introduction in this forum, so here I am.

My name is Matt Huls, and I came here because this looks like a quaint, friendly lil' place to hang out and talk computer. It's also a nice alternative to the Annoyances.org forums, where every single member is a rude, hideously unpleasant know-it-all. In other words, I can ask for help here and not expect too many responses like this one:

LOL u r so gay n00b

[ followed by an obnoxious signature containing a gigantic, high-resolution picture that takes up 5/6 of the screen ]

I'm fairly knowledgable when it comes to these fancy boxes, so maybe I can dispense a little advice of my own, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who could mop the floor with me when it comes to computer know-how. ...But if anyone needs any help with the Atari, Commodore, or Amiga line of computers, I'm the one to ask! ...Anyone? Anyone??!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:26 AM

You are welcome here. If you see a question you would like to respond to just jump in. The exception is the HJT Forum. Only HJT Team Members are allow to respond there. But all else is fair game.
If anyone is abusive here they are warned and if they continued the powers that be will revoke the membership.
You will find you are encouraged to participate at this forum. The important thing is to have fun.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:47 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Mechanized Death.
Glad to have you aboard. :flowers: